STATEMENT OF DOCTRINE
- The doctrine and teaching shall be based upon the entire WORD of GOD.
- The One True God
- Christ: His Divinity
- Man; His Fall & Redemption
- Repentance & Regeneration
- Water Baptism
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- The Lord's Supper
- Divine Healing
- Holy Living
- Second Coming of Christ
- Future State
- The Millenium
- Final Judgement
- The Church
I. The doctrine and teaching shall be based upon the entire WORD of GOD.
- The Inspiration of the Scriptures.
- Peter 1: 21: Holy men of God speak as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
- Timothy 3: 15-16, The bible is the inspired WORD OF GOD, the revelation of Gods will to man, which we accept as our infallible rule of conduct.
II. The One True God
Our God is one true God manifested in three (3) persons, the Father, the Son, the Holy Ghost.
- God, the Father, Self-existent, Self-revealed. Jesus said, the Father is greater than all. John 14: 28
- The Son, Jesus Christ, the only begotten of the Father. John 1: 14, John 16: 28, John 1:1, John 1:18.
- The Holy Ghost proceeds forth from both the Father and the Son. John 15:26, John 14:16
III. Christ: His Divinity
Christ is Divine, the Son of God, and was with the Father before the creation. We believe in His virgin Birth, and that His atoning blood is the only remedy for sin. John 1:11, Hebrews 9:22
IV. Man: His Fall and Redemption
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Genesis 1:26. Thus man was created sinless and pure direct from the hand of God. But man failing to stand in the test fell from that pure and holy state in which he came from the hand of God; now the only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Genesis 1:27, Romans 5:12, Ephesians 2:13.
V. Repentance and Regeneration
Repentance, deep sorrow for sin. Acts 3:19, Luke 13:2-3, Acts 17:30. Regeneration, the new birth is essential to salvation. John 3:3-6, Corinthians 5:17, John 5:12, John 1:9.
VI. Water Baptism
Immersion in water, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Matthew 28: 19, and is for converted believers who have from their sins and the love of the world. Romans 6:4, Colossians 2:12.
VII. Baptism of the Holy Ghost (Spirit)
The Baptism of the Holy Ghost is a divine action upon a regenerated believer, consisting in the believers reception of the Holy Spirit, and manifested by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. Acts 2:4, John 16:13, Acts 1:8.
It is commanded of our Lord that all Christian believers seek for this experience until they have obtained it. Luke 24:49, John 16:7.
VIII. The Lord's Supper
The ordinance of the Lords supper was instituted by Christ Himself, and He enjoins all Christian believers to observe this sacrament until He comes again. Corinthians 11:23-30.
23. For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the [same] night in which he betrayed took bread: 24. And when He had given thanks, He brake [it], and said, take eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. 25. After the same manner also [He took] the cup, when He had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye as often as ye drink [it], in remembrance of me. 26. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink [this] cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 28. But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of [that] bread, and drink of [that] cup. 29. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 30. For this cause many [are] weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
IX. Divine Healing
The atonement made by Christ provides for the healing of human physical ills, Isaiah 53:5, Peter 2:24, through the prayer of faith, James 5:15 by anointing with oil, James 5:14 and laying on of hands. Mark 16:18.
X. Holy Living
When the human heart has been cleansed through regeneration, the Christian impulsively seeks increasing degrees of consecration and strives to live a holy life, consistent with scriptural injuntion. Corinthians 7:1, John 15:19.
XI. Second Coming of Christ
We believe in the imminent personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ in glory and power, at which time the dead in Christ shall be resurrected, and together with worthy Christians who will not have died, shall be translated in a moment in the twinkling of an eye, and be caught up to meet Christ in the air. Thessalonians 4:14-17, Corinthians 15:51-52, Acts 1:11.
XII. Future State
All Christian believers having been born again and having died in the faith or having been translated, shall dwell forever with Christ. John 14:1-3. All unsaved shall spend eternity in the lake of fire. Revelation 20:15.
XIII. The Millennium
After a period of great tribulation, the Lord Jesus Christ, returning with His saints, Jude 14, will assume the governing of the entire world, and for one thousand years there will be peace and equity. Revelation 20:2-5, Isaiah 11:1-9.
XIV. Final Judgement
The resurrection of the wicked dead will occur after the millennial reign of Christ and both small and great will be judged according to their works. Revelation 20:11-13. The unsaved will be cast into the lake of fire, Revelation 20:15, which has been prepared for the devil and his angels and is everlasting. Matthew 25:41
We believe tithing is the divine plan for financing the spread of gospel and while the payment of tithes is a Christian duty, the giving of offerings is a privilege and a gauge of consecration. Tithing came with faith under Abraham, Moses law continued in practice, Israel was subject to it, Jesus commanded proportionate giving. Corinthians 16:2
XVI. The Church
The church is the body of Christ Ephesians 1:22-23. Consisting of regenerate believers. Corinthians 12:13 and has a divine commission to perform. Matthew 28:19-20. A part of the church is a divinely called ministry provided for the purpose of evangelizing the world and edifying the Body of Christ. Ephesians 4:11-13.