G7 Ministry offers the youth & unique, energetic environment to encounter God and be empower to reach their generation. Not only to equips children for the future, but empowers their present delivering fundamental truths through energetic music and presentations all focused on God's amazing love. Youth ministry come together and experience God in a setting designed to impact their lives through Ministry. Youth and Children Ministry meets for Sunday services as well as weekly bible studies, discipleship and vision groups, and times of just hanging out and having fun at power hour night on Fridays.
Secretary Ministry is a position of delicate and grave responsibility. They are directly responsible to the church for the care and maintenance of the Ministry directs and authorizes. They must know all possible about care for properties, management of properties and finances, management of staff, contract, negotiations, supplies acquisition and believe. Duties of Secretary:
- notify Ministry members via email or telephone of meetings
- keep accurate records of all the meetings
- mail minutes of previous meeting in advance when possible
- keep an up to date list of names and addresses of Kingdom Citizens
- keep an accurate account of any monies belonging to the Ministry that are in the hand Treasurer
- make a report of receipts and disbursement at monthly meeting
- be prepared to give a quarterly report of Ministry finance to Senior Pastor.
Intercessory Ministry continues to evolve. It is our goal to take prayerful and appropriate care